Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Moon made me do it

Early moon rise....just clearing the trees

A friend loaned me this book....thanks Lajla! You can see more of Tonya Ricucci's work on her blog

This full moon in Capricorn is about getting things done, well, I wanted to do words, so I put aside my moon stitching and have been stitching words instead...it's a bit addictive!  Nothing to show yet, they don't look like much until they're put together.

I'll have plenty of time to work on Full Moon Art today, and join in with Woman with Wings and others as they celebrate the moon, as it's my turn to sit in the Gallery and mind the shop.

Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh that book has my interest!!!

    Hope to sit with the moon tonight.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great book Leanne, you'd enjoy it...no rules quilting :) Addictive though, I keep thinking of all the words I can make.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome