Friday, January 2, 2015

Problem

         
    seems my blog is having technical issues..........

Hi everyone, a couple of people have let me know that Blogger won't let them comment.  Sorry if this has happened to you.  Maybe I've accidently re-set or un-set something, I don't know much more about blogger than changing my layout and writing posts!  I have been getting some odd error messages while I've been writing the last couple of posts......silly things like' an error occurring when I was trying to publish....when I hadn't been! " I'll see what I can find out.  In the meantime, please keep visiting, and I look forward to being able to have a conversation with you soon.

.....I wonder if anyone else on Blogger is having problems, maybe it's not just me


....till later

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger help forum test comment via Anonymous - delete after reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a test comment. See:

    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/KnmxcglC054

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nanette, I got in today! And I can see all your blog bits - the other day they were mostly empty. And obviously there is a comment section today too. Perhaps there was just a glitch in the works previously. However, I still can't see how to get your blog posts sent to me via email link - which is how I prefer to keep up with all the blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can comment just fine NBalls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nanette, Blogger can be so erratic. A few times using the App on the iPad, when I published...the post disappeared. I get that error message that you mentioned, on the PC sometimes too. So one day I can experience all these problems and the next day all is fine...it's got to be Blogger! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried several times, and am hoping to get in this time. We shall see, hope it works....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just coming to leave a comment to let you know that the kind comment you left on my blog came back as no-reply meaning I could not send back an answer. Hope you get your technical difficulties worked out. I know several of us have had an problem with yahoo mail and comments lately. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me know Angela, I think it might be fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, I['m having trouble on several Blogger sites. Hope it settles soon. The first time I tried to type this, it suddenly just vanished. And on another site, I was told I was trying to comment too fast - slow down! Good luck and all the best in this new year. ~ Linne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've sent you an email again regarding the Initial Heart Swap. Fingers crossed that it arrives this time. Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome